Business Research: Feasibility to Expansion - Waterford - AM
• Are you thinking of starting your own business and want to research your business idea?
• Do you want to know about market trends and opportunities to grow your sales?
• Are you looking for new customers or to diversify your market base?
• Find your ideal customers
• Find new customers
• Find your competitors
• Perform competitive analysis
• Identify new site locations
• Target direct mail campaigns
• Reveal untapped markets
• Expand into appropriate new markets
Speaker(s): Oakland County Business Center, Oakland County Research Department and an Oakland County Public Library
This workshop is free, but pre-registration is required.
2100 Pontiac Lake Road
Bldg. 41 West
Waterford, MI 48328